Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog for your chance to WIN a copy of this book!
This month we picked Van Moody’s The People Factor. Here’s what Van Moody helps the reader to discover:
- How to have healthy relationships
with unhealthy people
- How to positively engage at work and
advance your career
- How to identify and thrive in a “toxic”
- How to know when helping someone
is actually hurting you
- How to set compassionate
- How to end relationships in a healthy
and respectful way
“To build and maintain deep, substantive relationships, people must know themselves, be honest about themselves, and share their true selves with others.” – Van Moody
**If you have a book you would like to recommend for next month, send an email to email@example.com for consideration.